If you are a part of my close friends and family then you may know most of this about me but I figured why not start a blog for my friends and family I don't see all the time.. why not document my journey through life and whatever else God lays on my heart.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My favorite Praise Song right now!




This is my very favorite praise song right now! Yahweh Is the most intimate name for our Heavenly Father. It has been translated to mean many things but mainly "I AM" the one who brings all things into being" and its beautiful! It is God's personal name. I was first introduced to this term at Passion City Church last fall where Chris Tomlin was leading worship and started out the night singing Yahweh! I have been in love with this song and this term ever since!! We have an amazing Heavenly Father and are so blessed to have people like Chris Tomlin give us amazing worship songs like this one!

YAHWEH- Holy is your Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment